Fine, I'll play! *sigh* ; )
4 jobs i have had
Naartjie
Hanjin Shipping
Republic Mortgage
Payless Shoes
4 movies i could watch again and again
Moulin Rouge
Zoolander
Anne of Green Gables
Any Disney Movie
4 places i have lived
West Jordan, UT
Midvale, UT
Herriman, UT
South Jordan, UT
4 guilty pleasures
Sleeping
Spending money
Too much tv
Orange pumpkin taffy's
(mmmmm!)
4 vacations i have been on
Netherlands, Paris, Belgium
Honeymoon in Mazatlan
Cruise with the fam
Disneyland
4 favorite foods
Tepanyaki Steak and Salmon
Baby Back Ribs
Pei Wei Lettuce Wraps
Taco Salad (my homemade)
4 websites i visit
e-mail
friends blogs
google
4 places i would rather be
4 places i would rather be
back in Holland
shopping
in a house instead of apartment
Disneyland!
4 books i love
Twilight Series
These Is My Words
The Secret Life of Bees
Atlas Shrugged
4 things i would like to know how to do
speak Japanese
sew better
cut hair
oil paint
4 things i worry about
being a good enough mom
being too skinny
getting pregnant again
having enough money
4 of my happiest moments
the moment I saw Jack for the first time
finding out I was pregnant with Jack
marrying my poo
when Scott proposed
4 things i want in the near future
to be pregnant
a home
photoshop elements
winter clothes
1 comments:
I love hearing little tidbits about you! I MIGHT be able to come into work tonight - depends on when Paul can get off! See ya!
Post a Comment