So once in a while I like to look at what houses are available out there, just to see what things are going for and to dream. Today I went On Demand to see what they had, and I found this house!!! Isn't it so cute?! (What you can see of it, at least.) I took these pictures of my tv screen, with my camera phone. hehe But these were the only 3 pictures it showed, and I can't find anything about it online. It probably already sold and they just haven't updated On Demand yet. But I want it so bad! The kitchen is just so cute! Now..... anyone have $100K they want to give me? =D


9/6/07
I WANT IT!
Posted by
Valerie
at
4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE that house! yeah, if you find anyone that has an extra mil layin' around, send 'em my way!
oh that is way cute!
I want it too, but just because of the kitchen, how cute is that!
Post a Comment