Seeing a baby sleeping is one of the sweetest sights, wouldn't you agree? Jack is such a light sleeper, and his door is so loud when you open it, that I don't get to watch him sleep very often. But he was soooo tuckered out yesterday, and I had to get him up early from his nap to go play at grandma's, so he was really out. I snuck into his room as quiet as I could so as not to startle him awake, and I found him all snug and nestled into the corner of the crib, looking so..... ummm...... peaceful??...... and comfy??....... and........well.....
OUCH!!!! That doesn't look comfy at all! How he can sleep like that, I'll never know. He usually sleeps all curled up on his tummy, right in the middle of the crib. So I had to run and grab the camera before he woke up.
5/17/07
Sleep Tight.....
Posted by
Valerie
at
10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
him and his luvs are cute the duo. is he in a good enough mood to play with jude yet?
I hope he feels better so we can have a playdate again! He looks so grown up with haircut!
What a cute moment to capture! I especially love that he was holding his stuffed animal before he fell asleep... darling!
Post a Comment