Sorry for the crappy self portrait, but here's a picture of my new haircut! I know, it's not really new, I've had it a billion times before. I always seem to go back to this same 'do. I really did try to grow it out, and I got it longer than it's been since I got married, but it was just driving me nuts! Halfway through the day I just wanted it off my neck. So I always ended up putting it in a ponytail. And what's the point of having long hair if you're not gonna do it? hehe So sorry, Scott! Maybe I'll try to grow it out another time for ya. 
5/25/07
New Hair
Posted by
Valerie
at
9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my heck, since I've known you Val, that cut is my absolute FAVORITE!!! You look so stinkin cute! The color looks awesome too!
Hey girl...like the hair...and yes...I made a blog!
HI Val!
Your hair looks so adorable! I noticed at the mall, but I was in a huge hurry! I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment