3/17/07

Sunny Day

Wow! Can I just say how EXCITED I am about this beautiful weather?! It feels like summer to me! (Which is bad, since it's only in the 70's today. I'm gonna be screwed when it hits the 90's.) I got home from work around 4:30 and my boys were no where to be found. So I went straight to the playground (which is just kiddie corner through the parking lot) and there they were! Jack and I ran around and played in the sand. It was so fun! He wasn't in the mood to swing, as you can tell from his face in the first picture. He usually loves the swing. But he found some cool little rocks that I had to keep out of his mouth, and we played hide and seek behind the trees. Yay for sunny weather!





2 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

Yea for sunny weather. It is so much fun to see the joy on their little faces.

tami and todd said...

I'm glad I saw you last night cause your sight is real fun and I didn't know that you had moved! Your little Jack is so cute and growing up so quickly, I can't believe how tall he is! Okay okay, I'll put you back on my favorite sites list :)!