3/29/11

Knit knit knit

Blogger has decided to turn my first two pics sideways and mix up the order I put them all in. I fixed the order, but don't want to deal with the sideways one's.

Another amazing test knit for my favorite designer, Elena Nodel! =D This one is called Sand Dance. The embroidery was my own addition. : )


I lined the bottom part of the skirt to cover up all the loose ends and long strands from the embroidery. 5 hours of hand stitching the fabric in was so worth it! hehe


This top is called Llani. It is from another designer.

The top is a little big all around. It wouldn't stay on her shoulders, so I wove a ribbon through the yoke to cinch it up a little. Worked great, and turned out really cute!

My beautiful model. When did she get so old?!



Pajama Jack wanted a picture.

SMILE!

1 comments:

Penny said...

You are amazing! She looked so cute last sunday in this new outfit! Good job!