1/19/11

Christmas

We've been busy. Between Christmas, two birthdays, a party, some massive projects I've been working on, and now all of us being sick, I haven't felt like posting (still don't). So I'm not going to explain all the pics, you can just look at them and make up your own stories. : )

I do, however, need to give my mom credit for this adorable nativity surprise the kids did for us parents. She had a pajama/cookie decorating party for them on the 23rd while we got to go out. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was sure adorable!









1 comments:

Burrell said...

haha! I love that you just throw the pics up here and let us create our own stories. I love to blog, but lately haven't been feeling it. I love all you photos. And is that your momma being smooshed by all the grandies? Super cute. Can't wait to see/hear all about your projects. I'm sure they'll be to die for amazing!