Oh Sophie is so adorable! She is growing way too fast! Please tell me.....you didn't knit this beautiful piece???? Where does it stop???hmmm??? you are incredible and so talented! You know your Oma was a beautiful knitter? She just stopped doing it when her eyes gave out on her, she use to knit even Barbie clothes!
I am always so amazed by all your projects!! You are incredibly talented and creative!!!! I absolutely LOVE the little baby hats you knit....so freakin cute!!!!
I just can't get over how freaking cute this is!!! I want one and I don't even have a baby girl!:) You are amazing! Hey... do you think I could buy just the diaper cover for photoshoots??? Let me know!
3 comments:
Oh Sophie is so adorable! She is growing way too fast! Please tell me.....you didn't knit this beautiful piece???? Where does it stop???hmmm??? you are incredible and so talented! You know your Oma was a beautiful knitter? She just stopped doing it when her eyes gave out on her, she use to knit even Barbie clothes!
I am always so amazed by all your projects!! You are incredibly talented and creative!!!! I absolutely LOVE the little baby hats you knit....so freakin cute!!!!
I just can't get over how freaking cute this is!!! I want one and I don't even have a baby girl!:) You are amazing! Hey... do you think I could buy just the diaper cover for photoshoots??? Let me know!
Post a Comment