Don't worry people! Sophie is NOT walking! She actually just started crawling about a week ago. She just loves to stand. She will stand for probably 30 seconds on her own. It's like a game to her. She'll hold your hands, and then let go and balance, while kind of giggling or panting, then fall forward and grab you. She can pull up to furniture, and if you stand up and hold her hands she'll take steps (still very wobbly one's). I'm sure she'll be walking before her birthday, though. Jack did one week before his birthday, so we'll see! Two more months!
11/5/09
Clarification
Posted by
Valerie
at
10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm hungry. Can I have a bite of her?
thanks for the clarification.... i would like to clarify that she is SO amazing. i love her.
she is growing up too fast! okay...that hat a few posts down...to die for! did you make it?
hehehe she is so cute! It would not have surprised me if she WERE walking!
She is getting so big!!!
Post a Comment