Yes, I know I've been wearing that shirt in pretty much every picture lately. It was my only long sleeved shirt and it's been cold! But don't you fret! I got 4 new shirts at Ross last night. Hooray!
Val you look adorable and PLEEZE tell me Sophie IS NOT WALKING! ARGH they grow up too fast! Uncle Bob loves your hair. He wants me to cut mine now! I am just too fat...for that cute doo! Cute pics!
Ok - seriously, I will pay for the yarn! YAY! I was thinking cream hat and then pink bow and will you pick the other 2 colors? I don't think I want brown or black because then I can only use them with certain outfits. But maybe a pretty blue or green in the middle? Whatever you think! You're amazing!!
6 comments:
Look at how cute she is.
Val that skirt is the cutest ever!
Val you look adorable and PLEEZE tell me Sophie IS NOT WALKING! ARGH they grow up too fast! Uncle Bob loves your hair. He wants me to cut mine now! I am just too fat...for that cute doo! Cute pics!
I NEED Sophie's hat! Where did you get it?? So adorable!
Ok - seriously, I will pay for the yarn! YAY! I was thinking cream hat and then pink bow and will you pick the other 2 colors? I don't think I want brown or black because then I can only use them with certain outfits. But maybe a pretty blue or green in the middle? Whatever you think! You're amazing!!
Post a Comment