Mmmm..... Jack had potato soup for lunch yesterday, and he loved it! Except he was too busy playing with his circus truck to sit still and eat, so I had to feed it to him while he played. But as long as he's getting some good nourishment, I don't care where he eats.
What a silly kid! Right now he is eating Cheerios and watching Blue's Clues, and just giggling at the words they are writing with a marker. He LOVES Blue's Clues. I think it's his favorite show. He also loves the Backyardigans, Diego, and his Baby Einstein videos, of course. Here he is, watching Backyardigans. Every time the theme song starts, he get so excited and runs up to the tv. He just stands there smiling till the song is over.
2/13/07
Soup Mustache & misc
Posted by
Valerie
at
10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment